Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Guidance on reading cases
- 2. Agreement
- 3. Agreement problems
- 4. Enforceability of promises: Consideration and promissory estoppel
- 5. Intention to be legally bound and capacity to contract
- 6. Content of the contract and principles of interpretation
- 7. Exemption clauses and unfair contract terms
- 8. Breach of contract
- 9. Damages for breach of contract
- 10. Remedies providing for specific relief and restitutionary remedies
- 11. Privity of contract and third party rights
- 12. Discharge by frustration: Subsequent impossibility
- 13. Common mistake: Initial impossibility
- 14. Misrepresentation
- 15. Duress, undue influence, and unconscionability
- 16. Illegality