Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Law and equity and an introduction to the trust
- 2. The nature of the trust: its operation and applications in society and the economy
- 3. The three certainties and the significance of the ‘beneficiary principle’
- 4. Formality and the creation of valid trusts
- 5. The constitution requirement for a valid trust
- 6. Introduction to resulting and constructive trusts
- 7. Resulting trusts, gifts to non-charitable unincorporated associations, and pension funds
- 8. Beneficial interests in the family home: a case study
- 9. Secret and half-secret trusts (and constructive and resulting trusts)
- 10. Introduction to charity and charity law
- 11. The legal definition of ‘charity’
- 12. Cy-près
- 13. Introduction to trusteeship and an overview of the ‘office of trustee’
- 14. Powers, discretions, and duties of trustees
- 15. Variation of trusts
- 16. Breach of trust
- 17. Remedies associated with missing trust property: actions in equity and the basis for liability
- 18. Trusts arising in commercial dealings