Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. The Scope of the Subject
- 2. Tenure and Estates
- 3. Law, Equity, and Human Rights
- 4. The 1925 Legislation
- 5. Registration of Title
- 6. The Transfer of Freehold Land
- 7. Adverse Possession
- 8. Consecutive and Concurrent Interests in Land
- 9. Co-ownership 1: Acquisition of Interests in the Home
- 10. Co-ownership 2: The Legal Framework of Co-ownership
- 11. Leasehold Estates
- 12. Mortgages
- 13. Easements
- 14. Covenants between Freeholders
- 15. Licences and Proprietary Estoppel