Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction: theory and history
- 2. Constitutional context
- 3. European Union law and administrative law
- 4. Human rights and administrative law
- 5. The modern administrative state
- 6. The ombudsman principle
- 7. Dispute resolution: tribunals and inquiries
- 8. Introduction to judicial review
- 9. Extending the reach of judicial review: the public–private divide and the Royal prerogative
- 10. Limiting judicial review: ouster clauses and public interest immunity
- 11. Illegality I
- 12. Illegality II
- 13. Unreasonableness, irrationality, and proportionality
- 14. Equality
- 15. Legitimate expectations
- 16. Procedural impropriety I: statutory requirements
- 17. Procedural impropriety II: common law rules
- 18. Remedies in judicial review
- 19. Contracting and public bodies
- 20. Public authority liability in tort
- 21. Conclusion: administrative law facing the future