Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Editors’ Introduction Jeffrey Jowell, Dawn Oliver, and Colm O’Cinneide
- Part I The Constitutional Framework
- 1. The Rule of Law Jeffrey Jowell
- 2. The Principle of Parliamentary Sovereignty in Legal, Constitutional, and Political Perspective Mark Elliott*
- 3. Human Rights and the UK Constitution Colm O’Cinneide
- 4. Britain in the European Union Paul Craig
- 5. The Internationalization of Public Law and Its Impact on the UK David Feldman*
- Part II The Institutional Context
- Part III Regulation and the Constitution
- 11. Regulating Politics in Government Dawn Oliver
- 12. Regulation and LegitimacyTony Prosser
- 13. Public Expenditure and the Control of Public FinanceJohn McEldowney
- 14. Regulating InformationPatrick Birkinshaw