- Table of Legislation
- Table of Treaties and Conventions
- Table of Cases
- Part One Theoretical Principles
- 1. Defining the Constitution?
- 2. Parliamentary Sovereignty
- 3. The Rule of Law and the Separation of Powers
- 4. The Royal Prerogative
- Part Two The Institutions and Operation of National Government
- 5. The House of Commons
- 6. The House of Lords
- 7. The Electoral System
- 8. Parliamentary Privilege
- 9. Constitutional Conventions
- Part Three The Geographical Separation of Powers
- 10. Local Government
- 11. The European Economic Community 1957–1986
- 12. The European Community after the Single European Act
- 13. The Governance of Scotland and Wales
- Part Four Administrative Law
- 14. Substantive Grounds of Judicial Review
- 15. Procedural Grounds of Judicial Review
- 16. Challenging Governmental Decisions
- 17. Locus Standi
- Part Five Human Rights
- 18. Human Rights I
- 19. Human Rights II
- 20. Human Rights III
- 21. Human Rights IV
- 22. Human Rights V
- 23. Human Rights VI
- 24. Conclusion
(p. 3) 1. Defining the Constitution?
- (p. 3) 1. Defining the Constitution?
Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.