Essential Cases: EU Law provides a bridge between course textbooks and key case judgments. Essential Cases provides you with succinct summaries of some of the landmark and most influential cases in EU law. Each summary begins with a review of the main case facts and decision. The summary is then concluded with expert commentary on the case from the author, Noreen O’Meara., including her assessment of the wider questions raised by the decision.
Please sign in to access the full content.
Access to the full content requires a subscription
- Part 1 Primacy and Direct Effect
- Part 2 Preliminary References
- Part 3 Competence/Division of Powers
- Part 4 Infringement Actions
- Part 5 Actions for Annulment
- Part 6 State Liability
- Part 7 Free Movement: Goods, Workers, Establishment, and Services
- Part 8 Citizenship
- Part 9 Fundamental Rights/Equality and Non-discrimination
- Part 10 Crime
- Part 11 Brexit