Essential Cases: Equity & Trusts provides a bridge between course textbooks and key case judgments. Essential Cases provides you with succinct summaries of some of the landmark and most influential cases in equity and trusts. Each summary begins with a review of the main case facts and decision. The summary is then concluded with expert commentary on the case from the author, Derek Whayman, including his assessment of the wider questions raised by the decision.
Please sign in to access the full content.
Access to the full content requires a subscription
- Part 1: Constitution of Express Trust
- Part 2: Trust Management
- Part 3: Charities
- Part 4: Resulting Trusts
- Part 5: Constructive Trusts
- Part 6: Breach of Trust
- Part 7: Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Part 8: Proprietary Claim and Tracing
- Part 9: Unconscionable Bargains
- Part 10: Undue Influence
- Part 11: Equitable Remedies
- Part 12: Estoppel
- Part 13: Illegality