Welcome to Oxford Law Trove
Expand your learning, broaden your mind
- Law Trove takes Oxford’s award winning content and makes it available online, to suit your way of working
- Intuitive functionality, navigation, and features enhance the learning experience
- Access to a range of titles encourages wider reading and deeper understanding
January focus: public law
To kick off our series of subject features for 2021 we've chosen to make a selection of chapters available from our public law textbooks. Our list offers thought-provoking titles which present the dynamism and debates of public law; read more about devolution, deployment of armed forces, Brexit, the rule of law, police powers and more.
Explore the collection. Selected content will be open to non-subscribers until the end of January.
We run regular webinars to help you get the most out of your Law Trove subscription. Teachers and students are welcome to join us for a live session covering the basic functions of Law Trove, followed by a Q&A.
Our next webinar is on Thursday 28 January, 9am - 10am GMT. Register
- Friday 29 January, 3pm GMT Register
- Tuesday 2 February, 10am GMT Register
- Thursday 4 February, 1pm GMT Register
- Monday 8 February, 2pm GMT Register
- Thursday 11 February, 10am Register
- Wednesday 17 February, 9am Register
- Friday 19 February, 11am GMT Register
- Tuesday 23 February, 4pm GMT Register
- Wednesday 24 February, 1pm GMT Register
Monthly top tip - navigation
There are many ways to navigate Law Trove. If you expand the front matter of any title you’ll find hyperlinked tables of statutes and cases, the links will take you directly to the relevant content. Page numbers appear on Law Trove, so it’s easy to move between formats if you need to. Use the navigation arrows to jump to next and previous sections.
Stop searching, start discovering.