Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Studying Law
- I The English Legal System
- II Law of the European Union
- III Contractual Obligations
- 7. Essential Features of a Valid Contract 1: Offer and Acceptance
- 8. Essential Features of a Valid Contract 2: Consideration, Intention to Create Legal Relations, and Certainty of Terms
- 9. Contracts, Contractual Capacity, Mistake, Misrepresentation, and Duress
- 10. Contractual Terms
- 11. Statutory Regulation of Contracts
- 12. Discharge of Contract and Remedies for Breach
- IV Tortious Liability
- V Employment
- VI Company Law
- VII Intellectual Property