Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. The English legal system
- 2. Contract I: essential features of a contract
- 3. Contract II: mistake, misrepresentation, duress, and undue influence
- 4. Contract III: contractual terms and consumer protection
- 5. Contract IV: discharge of contract and remedies for breach
- 6. Law of torts
- 7. Employment I: employment status, terms of the contract of employment, and discrimination
- 8. Employment II: termination – wrongful dismissal, unfair dismissal, and redundancy
- 9. Company law I: trading structures and forming the business
- 10. Company law II: directors, agency, finance, and capital
- 11. Intellectual property