Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part 1 Introduction
- Part 2 The English legal system
- Part 3 Contractual obligations
- 5. Essential Features of a Valid Contract 1: Offer and Acceptance
- 6. Essential Features of a Valid Contract 2: Consideration, Intention to Create Legal Relations, and Certainty of Terms
- 7. Contracts, Contractual Capacity, Mistake, Misrepresentation, and Duress
- 8. Contractual Terms
- 9. Statutory Regulation of Contracts
- 10. Discharge of Contract and Remedies for Breach
- Part 4 Tortious liability
- Part 5 Company law
- Part 6 Agency law
- Part 7 Employment
- Part 8 Intellectual property