Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction to contracts of sale of goods
- 2. Statutory implied terms
- 3. Passing of property and risk
- 4. Retention of title clauses
- 5. Exclusion and limitation clauses
- 6. Non-existent and perishing of goods
- 7. Transfer of ownership by a non-owner
- 8. Delivery, acceptance, and payment
- 9. Remedies of the unpaid seller
- 10. Remedies of the buyer
- 11. Consumer credit
- 12. The creation of agency and the agent’s authority
- 13. The relationships created by agency—the rights and liabilities of the parties