In the bottom blue row of the header you will find:
Browse by subject, series, or study level
- Click on the triangle to expand the subject, series, or study level browse panel, to reveal the options.
- Click on the name of a subject, series, or study level to show all the books in that area.
- See all the textbooks by choosing Browse All, at the bottom right of the subject browse panel.
- Close the panel by clicking on the [X] at the bottom right.
My Bookmarks shows all the pages you have looked at recently, and My Searches shows all the searches you have run recently. Click on either to see the lists.
- Click on an entry in one of those lists and you are returned to that content.
- See the Personalization section to read more about saving those lists.