Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. International law in the modern context
- 2. Sources of international law
- 3. The law of treaties
- 4. Statehood and recognition in international law
- 5. International organizations
- 6. Territory and the law of the sea
- 7. Jurisdiction
- 8. Immunity
- 9. International law and municipal law
- 10. The law of use of force
- 11. Collective security
- 12. International humanitarian law
- 13. State responsibility
- 14. The settlement of international disputes
- 15. The International Court of Justice
- 16. International criminal law
- 17. International environmental law
- 18. International economic law
- 19. International human rights