Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Formation of Marriage and Civil Partnership
- 3. Determining the Validity of a Marriage or Civil Partnership
- 4. The Personal and Property Consequences of Marriage and Civil Partnership
- 5. The Family Home
- 6. Domestic Violence and Abuse
- 7. Divorce and Dissolution
- 8. Parents and Guardians
- 9. The Legal Position of Children
- 10. What is Parental Responsibility?
- 11. Who Has Parental Responsibility?
- 12. The Welfare Principle
- 13. The Voice of the Child
- 14. The Court’s Powers to Make Orders Under Part II of the Children Act 1989
- 15. Children and Local Authorities
- 16. Children and Local Authorities: Investigation of Child Abuse
- 17. Children and Local Authorities: Care and Supervision Proceedings
- 18. Children and Local Authorities: The Position of Children in Care
- 19. Adoption and Special Guardianship
- 20. The High Court’s Inherent Powers in Respect of Children
- 21. Financial Obligations to Members of the Family
- 22. Financial Remedies on Divorce, Dissolution, Nullity and Separation: The Court’s Powers
- 23. Financial Remedies: Principles and Assessment
- 24. Cohabitation
- 25. Inheritance and Intestacy
- 26. International Aspects of Child Law