Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Historical Introduction
- 2. Some Factors Affecting Modern Contract Law
- 3. The Phenomena of Agreement
- 4. Consideration
- 5. Intention to Create Legal Relations
- 6. The Contents of the Contract
- 7. Unenforceable Contracts
- 8. Mistake
- 9. Misrepresentation, Duress and Undue Influence
- 10. Contracts Rendered Void by Statute
- 11. Contracts Illegal by Statute or at Common Law
- 12. Contracts Void at Common Law on Grounds of Public Policy
- 13. Capacity of Parties
- 14. Privity of Contract
- 15. Privity of Contract Under the Law of Agency
- 16. The Voluntary Assignment of Contractual Rights and Liabilities
- 17. The Involuntary Assignment of Contractual Rights and Liabilities
- 18. Performance and Breach
- 19. Discharge by Agreement
- 20. Discharge Under the Doctrine of Frustration
- 21. Remedies for Breach of Contract