Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part I Banks and Bank Regulation
- 1. Banks in the Financial System
- 2. Prudential Regulation I: Capital and Liquidity Controls
- 3. Prudential Regulation II: Structural Reform, Deposit Insurance, Corporate Governance
- 4. Fundamental Principles of Bank Supervision and the Lender of Last Resort—A Reconceptualization
- 5. Bank Supervision in Practice: The Case of the UK and of the European Banking Union
- 6. Bank Insolvency and Resolution
- Part II Banks and Their Customers
- Part III Payment and Payment Systems
- Part IV Banks and Finance