Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. An introduction to writing law essays and exams
- 2. Building the necessary foundation: reading, understanding and summarising legal materials
- 3. Step one in the IRAC method: the issue
- 4. Step two in the IRAC method: the rule
- 5. Step three in the IRAC method: the application
- 6. Step four in the IRAC method: the conclusion
- 7. Adapting IRAC to ‘discuss’ questions
- 8. General tips on legal writing
- 9. Adapting IRAC for professional practice
- 10. Worked questions