Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. The nature of international law and the international legal system
- 2. Sources of international law
- 3. The law of treaties
- 4. The relationship between international and domestic law
- 5. Personality, statehood, and recognition
- 6. Sovereignty and jurisdiction
- 7. Immunity
- 8. Law of the sea
- 9. State responsibility
- 10. Peaceful settlement of disputes
- 11. Use of force
- 12. Human rights and international humanitarian law