Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Employment status
- 2. Contracts of employment
- 3. Pay
- 4. Discrimination: the protected characteristics
- 5. Discrimination at work, prohibited conduct, and enforcement
- 6. Parental rights
- 7. Working time
- 8. Variation, breach, and termination of employment
- 9. Unfair dismissal
- 10. Redundancy
- 11. Continuity of employment and TUPE
- 12. Trade unions: recognition, collective bargaining, and industrial action