Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1.Introduction and General Principles
- 2. Actus Reus: Acts, Omissions and Causation
- 3. Mens Rea: Intention, Recklessness, Negligence and Gross Negligence
- 4. Strict, Vicarious and Corporate Liability
- 5. Secondary Participation: Parties to a Crime
- 6. Homicide 1: Murder
- 7. Homicide 2: Voluntary and Involuntary Manslaughter
- 8. Defences of Incapacity and Mental Conditions
- 9. Defences of Compulsion
- 10. Non-fatal Offences against the Person
- 11. Sexual Offences
- 12. Property Offences 1
- 13. Property Offences 2: Fraud and Making off Without Payment
- 14. Property Offences 3
- 15. Inchoate Offences: Attempt, Conspiracy and Assisting and Encouraging under the Serious Crime Act 2007