Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction: What is tort law?
- 2. The tort system
- 3. Trespass to the person and to land
- 4. Negligence: Duty of care
- 5. Breach of duty
- 6. Negligence: Causation
- 7. Negligence: Duty of care problem areas
- 8. General defences
- 9. Negligence: Liability relating to premises
- 10. Employers’ liability and non-delegable duties
- 11. Vicarious liability
- 12. Product liability
- 13. Nuisance
- 14. Rylands v Fletcher
- 15. Elements of defamation
- 16. Defences to defamation
- 17. Privacy and misuse of private information
- 18. Remedies and limitation