Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part I The Constitutional Law of the EU
- 1. The Evolution of the European Union
- 2. The Sources of the Law
- 3. The Nature of Union Law: Supremacy
- 4. The Enforcement of Union Law: ‘Dual Vigilance’
- 5. The Direct Effect of Directives
- 6. State Liability
- 7. Article 267: The Preliminary Reference Procedure
- 8. Judicial Control of the Institutions of the EU
- Part II Union Trade Law and Policy
- 9. Law and the Economic Objectives of the Union
- 10. Fiscal Barriers to Trade: Articles 30 and 110 TFEU
- 11. Physical and Technical Barriers to Trade: Articles 34–36 TFEU
- 12. Beyond Discrimination: Article 34 TFEU
- 13. The Free Movement of Workers: Article 45 TFEU
- 14. Freedom of Establishment and the Free Movement of Services: Articles 49 and 56 TFEU
- 15. European Citizenship Within an Area of Freedom, Security, and Justice
- 16. Competition Law and Policy
- Part III Policy-Making, Governance, and the Constitutional Debate