Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. History and institutions of employment law
- 2. The concept of employment
- 3. The contract of employment
- 4. Termination of contract
- 5. Continuity of employment
- 6. Transfer of undertakings
- 7. Statutory employment protection on dismissal
- 8. Unfair dismissal
- 9. Statutory redundancy payments and consultation procedures
- 10. Non-contractual discrimination claims
- 11. Contractual discrimination and family rights
- 12. Statutory rights regulating the employment relationship
- 13. Trade unions
- 14. Collective bargaining
- 15. Industrial action
- 16. Human rights in employment