Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Overview of employment law
- 2. Definition of ‘employee’
- 3. Formation of the contract
- 4. Statutory controls on the contents of the contract
- 5. Operation of the contract
- 6. Equality in employment: discrimination
- 7. Equality in employment: equal pay and atypical work
- 8. Protecting business secrets
- 9. Restraint of trade
- 10. Termination of the contract at common law
- 11. Unfair dismissal: dismissal and fair reasons
- 12. Unfair dismissal: determining fairness
- 13. Remedies for unfair dismissal
- 14. Redundancy
- 15. Takeovers and transfers of undertakings
- 16. Employment tribunal procedure