Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The Human Rights Act 1998: Overview
- 3. Personal Liberty (Article 5) I: Stop, Search, and Arrest
- 4. Personal Liberty (Article 5) II: Detention and Questioning
- 5. Right to a Fair Trial: Article 6
- 6. Article 8: Right to Respect for Private Life
- 7. Freedom of Expression (Article 10) I: Official Secrets and Freedom of Information
- 8. Freedom of Expression (Article 10) II: Obscenity and Indecency
- 9. Freedom to Protest and Public Order Law
- 10. Terrorism and Human Rights
- 11. Freedom from Discrimination (Article 14)