Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part I Foundations
- Part II Prosecuting International Crimes
- 3. The prosecution of international crimes: The role of international and national courts and tribunals
- 4. Jurisdiction and structure of international criminal courts and tribunals
- 5. Investigations, prosecutions, evidence, and procedure
- 6. Fair trial rights, appeals, and revision and enforcement of sentences
- Part III The Core International Crimes
- Part IV Defendants in international criminal trials