Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. What’s it all about?
- 2. Natural law and morality
- 3. Classical legal positivism
- 4. Modern legal positivism
- 5. Dworkin and the moral integrity of law
- 6. Legal realism
- 7. Law and social theory
- 8. Historical and anthropological jurisprudence
- 9. Theories of justice
- 10. Rights
- 11. Why obey the law?
- 12. Why punish?
- 13. Critical legal theory
- 14. Feminist and critical race theory
- 15. Jurisprudence understood?