Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction
- Part I The tort of negligence
- 2. Introduction to the tort of negligence
- 3. Duty of care: basic principles
- 4. Special duty problems: omissions and acts of third parties
- 5. Special duty problems: psychiatric harm
- 6. Special duty problems: public bodies
- 7. Special duty problems: economic loss
- 8. Breach of duty: The standard of care
- 9. Causation and remoteness of damage
- 10. Defences to negligence
- Part II Special liability regimes
- Part III The personal torts
- Part IV The land torts
- Part V Liability, damages and limitations