Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Exam skills for success in evidence
- 2. Burden and standard of proof: presumptions
- 3. Witnesses: competence and compellability; special measures for vulnerable witnesses
- 4. Character of defendant
- 5. Hearsay
- 6. Confessions, the defendant’s silence and improperly obtained evidence
- 7. Supporting evidence: lies, identification evidence and suspect witnesses
- 8. Opinion evidence
- 9. Examination and cross-examination
- 10. Privilege and public policy
- 11. Mixed topic questions
- 12. Skills for success in coursework assessments