Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part I Foundations
- Part II The contract of employment
- Part III Discrimination law
- 10. Introducing discrimination law
- 11. The Equality Act 2010: key concepts
- 12. Age discrimination
- 13. Disability discrimination
- 14. Race discrimination
- 15. Religious discrimination
- 16. Sex discrimination
- 17. Sex-related characteristics (gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation)
- 18. Equal pay
- 19. Atypical workers
- Part IV Employment policy and practice
- Part V Health and safety
- Part VI Collective employment law
- Part VII Employment law in action