Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Burden and Standard of Proof
- 3. The Course of Evidence
- 4. Confessions
- 5. The Right to Silence and the Privilege against Self-Incrimination
- 6. Identification Evidence
- 7. Investigatory Impropriety: Violations of the European Convention on Human Rights and Undercover Police Operations
- 8. Public Interest Immunity and Related Matters
- 9. Legal Professional Privilege
- 10. Character Evidence
- 11. Hearsay Evidence
- 12. Expert Evidence
- 13. Witnesses
- 14. Proof without Evidence