Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Employment status
- 2. Express and implied terms
- 3. Termination of the contract of employment
- 4. Continuity of employment
- 5. Statutory employment protection and related contractual issues
- 6. Unfair dismissal
- 7. Statutory redundancy payments and consultation procedures
- 8. Equality law
- 9. Equal pay and family rights
- 10. Statutory rights regulating the employment relationship
- 11. Trade unions and industrial action
- 12. Collective bargaining and consultation
- 13. Coursework